Click here to add a short description
Nou Age Spa Policy
Nou Age Spa Policy
A non-refundable deposit is required when booking: To prevent loss time or from providing services to those who are our walk-in clients, a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required. Deposit will be credited towards the service and the remaining balance is due on the day of the appointment.
Plan for your Appointment: If you live far, plan for your arrival time. We have a zero-tolerance policy for late cancellations. It is crucial to arrive on time: Your appointment date and time are reserved for you. Late arrival shortens your time of service, causing us to rush our work leaving you unsatisfied. It also pushes back the appointments of those scheduled after you. Everyone’s time is precious so please be considerate – of our staff and other customers.
Must Reschedule within 72 Hours (3 days).
• 15 Minutes Late, Last-Minute Cancellation, NO Show, or Rescheduling under 72 hours (3 days) before your appointment on your first appointment, you will lose your deposit. You will have to re-deposit for your appointment again. Loss Deposit will not be credit towards the procedure.
• Last-Minute Cancellation, NO Show, or Rescheduling under 72 hours (3 days) before your appointment forfeits your session.
• After a 2nd Last-Minute Cancellation, NO Show, or Rescheduling under 72 hours (3 days) before your appointment, we required a Credit Card on hand for future booking. We are informing you that charges will be applied to CC on file for loss of time, and opportunities to take in other clients.
When you do a last-minute cancellation, we lose the opportunity to provide service to other potential clients. We understand that unplanned situations happen, but we want you to remember our policies and be aware that there are zero exceptions.
• On Going Treatments/ Sessions: For each treatment/ session within the package of service you have bought, if you are 15 minutes late, last minute cancellation or failed to reschedule within 72 hours before your appointment, if you do not return or schedule at the required policy time the treatment/ session will be forfeit. It’s your responsibility to set up your next appointment if you did not schedule the day of your current treatment.
• Unused sessions, once it exceeded due date it will automatically default to loss.
• Unused sessions that has not expired, cannot be refunded or transferred to another person, but it can be credited in your account with an expiration date. It can be used for another procedure that is an equal value or for a new treatment if the cost is more, then a fee difference will be applied and will be due at treatment time.
• If your PMU comes with a 2nd Session it will Expires in 3 months: Second sessions can be done at its earliest within 30 days, or schedule within the 3 months period, not later. Should second treatment exceeding beyond 3 months’ time, it will be forfeit. Sessions that are not consistent cause brows to look incomplete.
• Laser Services sessions expire in 6 months: unless written with expiration time. Please make sure to schedule at the recommended return time for best results.
In an event of emergencies, or error of double booking, where your appointment is needed to be cancelled at last minute with Nou Age Spa LLC, you will be compensated with an additional free session. (Last minute cancellation: the day of the appointment.)
No Children: In our most modest way, for the safety of your child, due to reachable chemical or sharp disposals, and other clients who are currently having their treatments done, we ask that you do not bring your child to your appointment. Appointment will be forfeited if you bring your child. We Thank you for putting your child’s safety first, as well as respecting our policies.
Our Goal and Mission is to satisfy clients who need our services first. Should you need to reschedule, or make arrangements/ changes to your appointment; phone calls, voicemails, text, Facebook message, and emails must be received at least 72 hours before your scheduled appointment time. Nou Age Spa LLC do not guarantee results since every individuals’ skin responds differently, some may need more than the required sessions to perfect their expectations. After your free consultation, you are given the opportunity to not move forward with the procedure, knowing all the risks, should you continue to moved forward, or that any missed treatments due to last minute rescheduling, cancellations, or an inconsistency attendance to planned treatment will have little to no improvements. In the event of unsatisfied results, you shall not exploit, or create defamation of Nou Age Spa LLC business and services, verbally, or post comments on social media, speak of any irrelevant allegation of Nou Age Spa LLC, otherwise we will seize legal actions on defamation and you will be held liable for legal fees.
It is your responsibility to inform your licensed professional of your current medical or health conditions and to update history essential to execute the appropriate treatment procedures. We are not held responsible, should you withhold any information or providing misinformation may result in contraindications and/or irritation to the skin from treatments received.
**Nou Age Spa reserves the right to make changes to policies that see's relevant. **